I am thrilled to announce the redesign of the Bubbles and Bows Pet Spa website. I designed their first site for them when they opened about three years ago, and it was time for a new look and new technology!
Bubbles and Bows is, in my opinion, the best dog grooming shop in town; they were even voted Franklin County’s Finest Pet Groomer earlier this year! I take my Macy Mae there for grooming nearly every month, and Mrs. Kristina McGrath does an amazing job on her every time.
Website Design Details
- Playing into the fun spa dog logo that Bubbles and Bows uses, we chose a happy, light design for the site.
- The site is designed using a responsive theme, which allows it to display properly across all types and sizes of devices from a mobile smartphone to a large widescreen PC monitor.
- The rotating banner features brightly colored text and photos of costumed pets.
- Dog paws were used as design elements across the site, and we integrated photos of spa and clients throughout.
- The home page also includes a rotating list of client testimonials.
- We added a photo gallery to showcase photos of Bubbles and Bows’ furry clients enjoying their day at the spa.
- The news and events page includes a feed from the Bubbles and Bows Facebook page, as well as links to local news items.
- The mobile version of the site includes a Call Now button to help visitors easily contact Bubbles and Bows for an appointment.
Back-end Specs and SEO
- The site includes Google Analytics code so that we can track visitors, page views, and much more information about traffic to the site.
- The website has also been optimized for search engines using specific content, keywords, titles and descriptions – as well as other SEO tactics – to help improve search engine rankings and drive traffic.
Thank you so much, Bubbles and Bows Pet Spa and Boutique, for allowing me to design your site.